Tuesday

Company's Coming

I'm re-arranging furniture today and getting some cleaning done. I hate to clean, so why am I doing it you ask? Company is coming!!! Since we will be lucky enough to spend time together as a whole family, I wanted to make sure we had room for everyone to be in one room.

Photobucket
I moved the couches around, and dismantled the "library" for now. Once Ed gets home tonight to help me move the game table in to the "library" it will officially be dubbed the "game room." But for now the recliners have found their new home in the corner of the family room. We find ourselves spending a lot of time in the recliners when Drew is here and there just are not enough seats in the library to visit with Mark and Rosie, so this will be a good solution. The basket hiding behind the recliner holds toys for Nathan and Drew.

Photobucket
This Nana has been hitting the thrift stores and checking on Craigslist to beef up her toy selections for one very cute little one year old boy. Papa got one of our boy's rocking horses down out of the attic over the weekend. I told him we didn't need the little table out for Nathan, but I think I've changed my mind. We'll have to pull that out of the shed this weekend.

Photobucket
Do you think he'll like the new toys? Off to Walmart to get some plugs for all those electrical outlets I see that are uncovered! Hope you are all having a great day!

5 comments:

mmncgrand January 31, 2012 at 4:30:00 PM EST  

Everything looks good Deb. I was so happy to get some pictures..I think Nathan will be happy with his new digs. Especially since I see some tools. He will be able to teach Drew some of his tricks too. Can't wait.

Matt and Sonya February 1, 2012 at 10:55:00 PM EST  

My comment isn't showing up for some reason. But I agree with Grandma. It looks great. Looks like plenty of room and seating to visit, and yes, Nathan will LOVE the tool bench and tools! :)

RosebudWitt February 2, 2012 at 11:08:00 AM EST  

You have done such a great job getting everything for your grandsons! Makes it so great that you now have so many of the things we need to we don't have to bring them with when we stay at Nana and Papa's! It will be fun to watch Nathan play with your new toys...and teach Drew a few things!

Matt and Sonya March 7, 2012 at 12:27:00 PM EST  

Company's gone! Do I need to go on a blog strike until you post? :)

Deb March 8, 2012 at 9:20:00 PM EST  

Yep, you just might Sonya!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP