Monday

A New Addition to Our Family

Mark and Rosie moved back to Indiana from Florida in March, and just in time. As they were moving their belongings in to their abode in Indiana, they announced to the parents and in-laws that we would be all be grandparents again! We were thrilled with the news, and very excited that they will be fairly close by. A few weekends ago, I took some pictures of Mark and Rosie and the baby bump. Photobucket Photobucket Rosie received this bracelet from a friend in Florida at one of her showers. It's really beautiful, isn't it? Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We took a few pictures in downtown Indy. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This picture didn't turn out quite like I had planned. I love the expression that Rosie has, but it looks a little weird with Mark's back to her don't you think? Photobucket Photobucket And last, but not least, our favorite little pumpkin. Photobucket I am so out of practice in the picture taking department and have realized recently that I hardly ever take my camera out anymore. I need to get back in to the habit of taking lots of pictures since I will have a new subject in just 21 days!!

4 comments:

Matt and Sonya October 18, 2011 at 12:22:00 AM EDT  

Cute!! You did great, Mom! I might need a few tips before taking the VanHorn's pics. Out of practice is one thing...not having a clue what you're doing is another..ha! Can't believe the li'l pumpkin is almost here. So exciting :)

Anonymous October 18, 2011 at 12:11:00 PM EDT  

I loved the pictures Deb. You had a couple, or three I should say, good subjects. So anxious for the little lpumpkin to arrive. Won't be long now. G.J.

Anonymous October 18, 2011 at 12:14:00 PM EDT  

The third picture from the top is my favorite. I love Rosie's expression and Mark's contemplative look. Mom

RosebudWitt October 21, 2011 at 12:57:00 PM EDT  

Oh my gosh, I love the pictures! Thank you so much! You did a great job and blew my expectations away once again! Thanks so much. So glad to be able to have these. Love, Rosie

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP