Thursday

What Are You Having for Breakfast?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket You are probably thinking, "why is she posting these pictures of Nathan eating?" And Nathan is probably wondering why Nana keeps taking so many pictures of him eating too! Photobucket Because he's so cute, that's why! Photobucket And I love the little curl of his hair over his band in this picture. He definately has more hair than his daddy did at this age. Photobucket One morning Ed and Nicole made us a big breakfast - eggs, bacon, pancakes - the works! Photobucket Nathan was snacking on strawberries waiting for his pancakes. Photobucket Auntie Cole made a pancake just for Nathan. I think it's supposed to be a monkey. Photobucket Do you see it? Me either. Nathan didn't seem to care what it looked like though.

3 comments:

Matt and Sonya September 30, 2011 at 1:49:00 AM EDT  

Too cute. Can you believe I have already had to give him a haircut? I know! What do I know about hair cutting? But it needed to be done! Good photos :)

Anonymous September 30, 2011 at 10:00:00 AM EDT  

More memories. Thanks Deb. You have made my day. Mom

RosebudWitt September 30, 2011 at 12:05:00 PM EDT  

Love your pictures. They are super cute. And I love Nathan's double chin...it's stinking adorable.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP