Wednesday

Wednesday

Today I am thankful for:

The sunshine! We haven't seen enough of that this spring
Air conditioning in our house! Definitely need that today as it's around 90 degrees!
An old van that gets me where I need to be on days when my vehicle is unavailable - but it really makes me thankful for my car with working air conditioning! It's almost 90 degrees today!

For those of you who live in the Indianapolis area, the Midwest Food Bank is having an auction and car show this weekend. We have several friends that run the food bank and I know they would be most appreciative if you joined them on Saturday - and bought some of the things in the auction. More information available here.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP