Wednesday

Lightroom

A few weeks ago I bought a new program for photo storage/cataloging/editing purposes. I have read and heard a lot about this program and felt like it was just what I needed to get ALL of my photos organized in one place. Plus, there was a sale! So for the last few weeks, I have been spending time off and on trying to figure out how to use this program. Wow, what a huge learning curve! I thought I must be making more out of it than was necessary, it couldn't be that hard to figure out, right?! Finally yesterday I found a post about Lightroom, with links to all kinds of tutorials on how to use it. So exciting! I have spent this morning watching tutorials and taking notes and really getting excited about how I can finally get a process set up to organize all of my photos. If you are new to Lightroom and want to learn about it, I would recommend this site. The tutorials start out with organizing digital scrap booking supplies, which I will get to eventually, but further down the list begins the information on photo storage and editing. This post on the Dailydigi also has a lot of useful information.

1 comments:

Matt and Sonya May 13, 2011 at 5:33:00 PM EDT  

I must not be using even half of Lightrooms capabilities! Thanks for the links in case I need to check it out :) I hope it does for you what you were hoping!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP