Sunday

Weekend Progress

Ed and I continued to work on our projects from last weekend. I didn't get any more painting done in the family room, but did get a lot of stuff moved out of that room and shelves, etc. off of the walls. I can't believe how much stuff I had jammed in my scrapbooking corner! The dining room and living room are quite a mess now with things stuffed everywhere. I stripped some more of the wallpaper too. Hopefully Wednesday I'll be able to get some painting done.

Photobucket

We sold this couch this weekend. I was ready for a change. We found a brown leather couch, chair and ottoman on craigslist for a great deal! I'm liking this change. More pictures later this week.

Ed got a new toy this weekend.

Photobucket

He has been looking for a mower like this for a long time and finally found one at a great price. Our John Deere mower is getting old and having some problems, so it's good to have one that we can rely on. It's a little tricky to drive, so I guess I'll have to take it slow for a little bit.

Anyone interested in a John Deere riding lawn mower? Just give us a call.

One final note - Courtney takes her nursing boards tomorrow morning. She is definately ready to do so, but is a little nervous at this point. Pray that she has a great nights sleep and is calm and alert tomorrow morning. She will be such a great nurse!!

1 comments:

marcuswitt June 8, 2010 at 9:57:00 AM EDT  

Quite a bit of exciting updates at the Wittleder house. I can't wait to see the brown leather couch especially!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP