Tuesday

Quick Post Tonight

I worked an extra shift today. Even got bonus pay for it. I'm very excited that this pay all goes to my "grandma fly fund!"

Ed has finally agreed with me that we need to do some updating in our family room. I went to three different stores the other day to pick out some paint color chips. I came home with a few.

paint chips 2

Nicole helped me narrow it down, but I need to get final approval from Ed. Nicole is trying to come up with something creative to do with all of these chips. Any ideas?

Flights landed in England today. Very good news for us.

4 comments:

Ellen April 20, 2010 at 10:29:00 PM EDT  

So what color did you choose? There are quite a few chips there. How did you narrow it down?

Ellen

mmncgrand April 21, 2010 at 8:40:00 AM EDT  

So what color did you narrow it down to?

Matt and Sonya April 24, 2010 at 4:49:00 PM EDT  

All of those colors look very overwhelming to me!

Woo-hoo for "Baby Fly Fund" growth! :)

Matt and Sonya April 24, 2010 at 4:50:00 PM EDT  

Whoops! I meant "GRANDMA fly fund". I don't think the baby will be flying TO grandma's for awhile...at least not on their own!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP