Monday

Happy 22nd Birthday Courtney

Photobucket

I completely missed posting a greeting to Courtney on her birthday. Our baby turned 22 on March 4th. her spring break has fallen over her birthday the last few years. Last year we were able to celebrate her birthday in Colorado with Matt and Sonya. This year Courtney and her two roommates were able to celebrate her birthday in Florida with Mark and Rosie. So when she returned home that weekend, I had some sugar cookies ready for her along with her gifts. Don't you like the candles I used? I was sure I had birthday candles somewhere, but could not find them! I think this Pocahontos gift bag has been used for her or Nicole's birthday just about every year since it was purchased. (If I actually had all my photos organized, I could probably find the actual year for that!)

I'm waiting for Ed to fly in from Arizona tonight - actually this morning now. He had a layover in Atlanta and was to arrive home around 11:30 pm. Now he's not even leaving Atlanta until 12:30 am and arriving home around 1:30 am. Glad I don't have to be at work in the morning!

Photobucket

I thought I'd leave you with one more fun photo from Arizona. We went to Mount Lemon one day to see the snow. Most of us were wearing spring or summer clothing, so it was a bit chilly up there. A previous visitor to Windy Point left this cute little snowman.

Did you notice that I finally fixed the background on the blog? I found a tutorial with understandable directions. So glad it's finally fixed.

5 comments:

mmncgrand March 22, 2010 at 9:12:00 AM EDT  

Courtney looks so bright and cheery in her hot pink shirt and tan face. have a good week all of you.

Ellen March 22, 2010 at 7:42:00 PM EDT  

I love the background and the new pics!!

RosebudWitt March 23, 2010 at 8:54:00 PM EDT  

Had so much fun with her :)

courtneywitt March 24, 2010 at 5:40:00 PM EDT  

I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about me!

RosebudWitt March 25, 2010 at 2:32:00 PM EDT  

Haha! No worries Court. I wasn't on here either for my bday, but I am not blood related either. So, you're a much bigger deal and there is no way you'd be forgotten about!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP