Saturday

Bad Blogger

I have been such a bad blogger lately. No picture to even show you today. Maybe later.

Nicole and I went to the Symphony yesterday. A friend of mine gave me tickets a month ago. Nicole and I went then and, to our surprise, really enjoyed it! I told Susie that we had a great time to which she replied, "great, I have another set of tickets if you want them." So we headed downtown for the Valentines Symphony. I'm sure Nicole was the youngest person in attendance.

I wonder if this is something Ed and I will do in our retirement years?

After the symphony, we spent several hours in Circle Center Mall looking for business suits for Nicole. She has to have one for upcoming job interviews. We brought a few home last night, but are off to the outlet mall today to see if we can find one at bargain prices.

Hope you have a great Saturday.

4 comments:

mmncgrand February 13, 2010 at 10:49:00 AM EST  

Sure wouldn't be a bad thing to do in retirement. Sounds like you enjoyed going to them.

Happy shopping!

Nicole February 13, 2010 at 7:42:00 PM EST  

Such a productive thing you did this morning while waiting for me!

Matt and Sonya February 14, 2010 at 5:31:00 PM EST  

How was the suit shopping, ladies?

Nicole February 15, 2010 at 12:11:00 AM EST  

Fantastic! I got some splendid deals at Anne Taylor - 2 suits and a dress shirt for $130!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP