Saturday

New Year's Eve

As per tradition we had fondue for New Year's Eve.

fondue table

It ended up being only five of us here this year. The girls had invited friends, but only one was able to join us. Ed had minor surgery on his knee that morning, so we didn't invite any couples. I wasn't sure he would be in any shape to entertain. He actually did very well and stayed awake until the ball dropped in Times Square (probably since he had slept most of the day).

We tried several new recipes this year. We will probably just stay with the tried and true. Nicole thought she would try to invent a new delicacy - shrimp and chocolate.

chocolate shrimp

I'm not sure she'll add that to her list of favorites either.

2 comments:

RosebudWitt January 10, 2010 at 12:01:00 AM EST  

I am sooooo jealous! I love fondue! Looks likes you had all the options too! I should try fondue sometime. Only problem is, I am not very patient :)

mmncgrand January 10, 2010 at 10:32:00 AM EST  

It looks like it was a sit down affair this year. Your table is beautiful you creative gal.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP