Saturday

A few more from Christmas Day

I forgot to add the pictures from our Christmas dinner. As Nicole mentioned on Sonya's blog, the table was beautiful!

christmas table

Everyone ready for the feast.

family christmas dinner

We had a delicious ham, along with roasted sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli and rolls. Delicious meal!

This next picture needs a little explanation.

microfiber table cloth

The beautiful red table cloth is actually microfiber. It actually repels water, and other liquids. Nicole so expertly tried this out by dumping her sparkling cider during our meal. This little accident led to Nicole playing with the cider pooled on top of the table cloth. We quickly squelched her fun before the meal turned in to a fiasco. (I just found out a friend of mine also has a microfiber table cloth. She said her mother and her son actually use straws to blow the water back and forth to each other across the table. It's a good thing Nicole didn't think of that little trick!)

For more pictures and stories of our trip to Colorado, check out Sonya's blog here and here.

5 comments:

Nicole January 9, 2010 at 11:46:00 PM EST  

Oooh, what a good idea! Next time I guess. I don't think you guys did such a good job at squelching my fun since I managed to spill two drinks!

mmncgrand January 10, 2010 at 10:34:00 AM EST  

Another beautiful table and creative gal. Wish we could have been there.

Matt and Sonya January 10, 2010 at 3:05:00 PM EST  

Ha ha. I'm glad you mentioned that it was TWICE, Nicole! Or I would have brought it up. It was hilarious...and entertaining. I'm thinking microfiber carpet would be pretty sweet as well.

And your pics of the table and us all sitting at the table look awesome, Mom. You have a way with that camera! Thanks for taking them.

Matt and Sonya January 10, 2010 at 3:07:00 PM EST  

Oops, I forgot to mention. Thanks to You & Dad for the DELICIOUS ham! My kind of cooking for sure!

Nicole January 11, 2010 at 12:28:00 AM EST  

Oh don't you worry, I won't try to hide my clumsiness at the dinner table! It is amazing that I managed to knock over two glasses!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP