Wednesday

New Tote

Photobucket

I made this new tote a few weeks ago. It's the perfect size for me to carry my Bible and notebook to church on Sundays. I used a free tutorial I found on Bloom. She has several other tutorials available as well. She has a lot of beautiful projects so plan to spend some time looking through her blog.

I'm waiting on fabric in the dryer to start a new project.

I desperately need to fix this blog. It really bugs me that the background picture is missing. I'm just afraid that if I start messing around with it that I will lose the whole blog. I have some tutorials to read through, so I need to just get with it!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP