Thursday

Update on Upstairs Bathroom

Mom reminded me that I hadn't put a picture up of the finished upstairs bathroom. So, here you go.

Photobucket

We need to hang that picture on the wall. I brought home another picture yesterday, but Nicole and I both like this one better. I also need to find some new rugs or one long rug that coordinate.

Photobucket

Closer up of the new sink, faucet, contertop and tiles.

Photobucket

A view from the other side. Ed also put a new stain on the cabinet doors and drawers and fixed the doors so they close properly. So much better now!! Have I told you before how thankful I am for my husband who is able and willing to do all these things for me?

3 comments:

mmncgrand November 7, 2009 at 12:07:00 PM EST  

Very nice. Thanks for putting these up. That bathroom makes two of ours. I realized how small ours was when I had a aide in there with me helping me with a shower. Yes, you certainly have a very talented man.

Ellen November 7, 2009 at 8:46:00 PM EST  

Love the bathroom. Way to go Ed!!

RosebudWitt November 12, 2009 at 11:12:00 PM EST  

Wow! That bathroom looks awesome!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP