Friday

Jeremy and Emily

While Mark and Rosie were home visiting I had the opportunity to take some pictures of them and some of Rosie's family. I'm out of practice taking pictures, so my poses are a bit uncreative. I also edited these on my laptop and am viewing them now on my desktop. It looks like I need to lighten up a few of them a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture is not a message to anyone that Rosie is pregnant, they were just goofing around :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

RosebudWitt September 19, 2009 at 7:39:00 PM EDT  

Oh my gosh, I love these! You did so good! I can't wait to show Em these pics cause i don't think she knows about your blog. She will be so excited! And I want to order some of these for you to put in our house. Thanks Mom Witt...you do fantastic work, and I know Em will feel the same way.! You continue to amaze me with your gifts and abilities. Love you.

marcuswitt September 19, 2009 at 10:09:00 PM EDT  

I love all the new pics on here mom! Especially the Allen family shot with Sherpa.

RosebudWitt September 28, 2009 at 1:03:00 PM EDT  

THat baby is being pushed out right now, as I type. So nervous and so excited. Just want everything to be okay.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP