Sunday

Saturday Slacker!

Once again while Ed worked at home I went galavanting around on Saturday. I checked out Things to do in Indianapolis earlier in the week to plan my day. I stopped on my way downtown at Starbucks (thanks Mark and Rosie) for my morning coffee. I also stopped at Boyden Bakery for some honey bars.

Photobucket

They don't look all that impressive, but they taste great! I even took some home for Courtney and Ed.

Indy Craft Mania and the Talbot Street Art Fair were in the same area downtown, so I headed there. Indy Craft Mania was at the Harrison Center for the Arts. I bought some home made goat milk soap.

Photobucket

The booth was manned by an adorable 10 year old boy. He had the whole sales pitch down. Very polite little guy. I just couldn't resist! The soap smells pretty good too.

waterfountain

I saw this brass fountain at the Talbot Street Art Fair. It sounded so soothing. I called Ed to see if he wanted me to bring one home, but I resisted when he asked me what he would have to do to hook it up. I don't need to give him any more projects to do. We didn't need to spend $450 on a fountain either.

Ed and I went to "Shakespeare in the Park" in the evening with several couples from our small group. It was a free performance in a local park. We were sprinkled on a little bit. It was a good performance even though I didn't understand all of what was going on in the play. I'll have to read up on it. We went for blueberry pie at Scott and Beth's afterwards. A fun ending to the day.

3 comments:

Nicole June 14, 2009 at 9:46:00 PM EDT  

Mom, those honey bars look so doggone good!

mmncgrand June 15, 2009 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  

Once again thanks for the update on your lives. I love it. Mom

RosebudWitt June 16, 2009 at 1:06:00 PM EDT  

So glad you are getting good use of the giftcard! And those goodies look rather tasty.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP