Saturday

New Color for the House and New Haircut

Ed says it's time to paint the house again. It seems like we just did that a year or two ago, but I think it was more like 7 years ago. Paint was on sale at Menards, so Ed picked up a gallon for the house and door so we could try them out today.

Photobucket

This is more of a taupe color, but it looks grey in this picture.

Photobucket

I don't know that I would have ever picked orange for my house doors, but I really like the way this color looks with the brick. Now comes the hard part - days and days of painting ahead. Don't you boys wish you were still here to help?! Nicole leaves for her internship on Sunday, so hopefully we can talk Courtney in to helping out some.

I got my hair cut a little shorter on Wednesday. So Sonya, this picture is for you - my new glasses and new hairdo.

Photobucket

It doesn't look all that different from the front, but it's quite a bit shorter in the back - the inverted wedge style. I think I'll have it cut a little shorter the next time.

3 comments:

Matt and Sonya May 30, 2009 at 9:58:00 PM EDT  

Painting! That is a lot of work. If you have some left when we are there in September...we'll help you out. :)

And I LOVE the new do and glasses. Seriously. You look so sassy. And stylish. Thanks for posting it! I like to see you on your blog every once in awhile :)

mmncgrand June 1, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDT  

I like seeing you on your blog too Deb. Love the hairdo. I like you with short hair.

RosebudWitt June 1, 2009 at 7:15:00 PM EDT  

LOVE the new hair cut!!!!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP