Friday

It's Friday

I'm thinking about changing my packaging for cards that I have printed for people. Here is an snippet of what I'm thinking. I haven't gotten it perfected yet, so haven't totally decided what to do.

Photobucket

Isn't this a fun tree? I can't remember where I found this, but it was for a show someone was doing. I'm thinking this would be fun to do with a tree branch in the house. It would be a great way to use up scraps of material.

Photobucket

I painted two more coats of epoxy paint on the bathroom tiles today. The fumes got a little overwhelming, so if I'm acting crazier than usual, I'll blame it on the fumes! I think the tiles are finally looking good. There is a little bit of paint left, so in an hour or so I'll finish it off and call it good. (We have to touch up the yellow paint where I got the white on it. I'm not the neatest painter!)

bathroom tiles

I found a basket that fits just perfect under the bathroom sink. I had wanted one with a lid on it, but the pipes come down too far. Anyway, I think it looks perfect with the liner I made for it today. You can see the new floor in this picture too.

Photobucket

The new lights are up also. The room looks bigger now and so much brighter. I'm really liking all the changes we made.

Photobucket

Ed is working on the brakes on the van today. They aren't going together as easily as he would like.

We are heading up to the north side tonight to meet Courtney and a friend of hers for supper. She just has finals left next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please keep her in your prayers.

6 comments:

RosebudWitt April 17, 2009 at 3:48:00 PM EDT  

I love those light fixtures. Actually I think those are the exact ones that we have too. And the bathroom is looking great! I still stand amazed with everything you have been doing recently! Work it.

Nicole April 17, 2009 at 6:14:00 PM EDT  

That tag is cute. The tree is neat. And the bathroom looks great! Can't wait to see you in less than a month! Love you, Mom!

Matt and Sonya April 17, 2009 at 7:50:00 PM EDT  

Wow. The bathroom is looking great! I really like that sink...good choice. And nice work on the tiles!

Give Courtney a hug for us tonight!

Deb April 17, 2009 at 9:03:00 PM EDT  

the tag does kind of overwhelm the photo, but that's not the packaging part I was talking about. It's the fabric box the cards are in.

Nicole April 18, 2009 at 12:57:00 AM EDT  

Hmm, well I can't really see the box very well. But from what I can see of it, it looks cute too.

mmncgrand April 18, 2009 at 8:40:00 AM EDT  

Where do you guys get all your energy. Everything is looking so good. I love the basket and liner. I will be glad when next week is over for Courtney. We will be praying. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP