Thursday

Family Room Fabric

I had my hair cut yesterday, so of course I had to stop in at the quilt shop nearby. While I was browsing, I heard another customer ask about Amy Butler fabric. While they don't carry this particular line, one of the employees at the shop referred her to a fabric shop in a neighboring town that carried Amy Butler fabric. Needless to say, I was very excited to hear this and headed right home to search for the location of this shop on the internet. It was a beautiful spring day - a perfect day for a short road trip. This is what I found -


a small fabric/yarn shop. They had a whole wall of the fabrics I was wanting for the living room. I had ordered some fabric from Etsy, but wished I had purchased a few additional ones. It was great to see them all sitting there on the shelf - visually being able to see how they went together. I picked up a few more fabrics and the ones I ordered came today. So here are the fabrics that I plan to use for pillows in the family room.

Very pretty don't you think? I also found a bowl that goes nicely in the family room. I have it on my shelf with dominoes in it.

I would love to spend the evening sewing something out of these fabrics tonight, but instead I have to head out to a 6 hour quarterly staff meeting at work soon.

3 comments:

Nicole February 27, 2009 at 12:12:00 PM EST  

Just lovely!

RosebudWitt February 27, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM EST  

Looks just dandy!

mmncgrand March 2, 2009 at 5:53:00 PM EST  

I like, I like!! I am happy to see you getting in the mood to sew. It will be fun to have a new family room.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP