Sunday

Acquiring Management Skills as a Football Fan

For all you football fans out there, I read this in the paper today.

"Two leadership concepts rubbed off on me as I grew up not far from the 'Horseshoe' where The Ohio State University Buckeyes made me aware of two key management concepts: The importance of carefully assessing the special skills of each individual and deploying each person in the right position to capitalize on those unique talents and an appreciation that proper timing for all team members to employ those skills fosters precision and successful execution."

Linda Q. Everett, Executive Vice President & Chief Nurse Executive at Clarian Health Partners

Just another reason to watch more football!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP