Monday

Mark's Test Results

Just want to share this email with you that I just got from Rosie. Another God story - an encouragement to all.


Greetings again Friends and Fam!

So I just got a call from Mark. He just finished his test. He told me that it was even way harder than he thought it was going to be and that it was probably the hardest test he has ever taken. Then he proceeds to tell me that he didn’t really have a good feeling about it when he finished because it was so much harder than he thought and that right before he hit the submit button to get the results, he hands were literally shaking with nervousness b/c he thought he failed. And that during the test he was thinking that if he passed this test, it would be a complete act of God because the questions seemed way over his head. By this time in the conversation, I was about ready to go crazy because he still hadn’t given me the bottom line results, which of course is what I prefer so the suspense doesn’t continue to build, but has you know that is not how Mark operates in his communication. He prefers to give the blow by blow :) Then he finally tells me that he needed a 70% to pass, and that he got an 83%! Talk about excitement! Those around me at work thought I won the lottery! So anyway, thank you to all for your prayers! We got tons of responses from you guys this weekend about how you were thinking and praying for Marko and it was very obvious, because literally with just a few hours of that email being sent out, Mark was suddenly at ease in his studying and the concepts that he had been learning for the past several months, all came together for him, and the weekend turned out really good after all. So, thank you very much to all of you for your support.

Love you all!
Rosie
"You only live life once. Take more risks - avoid regrets."


So very happy for you Mark!!!!

4 comments:

RosebudWitt December 8, 2008 at 1:10:00 PM EST  

I know Mark will be really happy to see all that you have written about him and all the nice things you have said about him on your blog. He loves being affirmed by people he is close to, especially his parents. You are such a good mother. And Dad Witt was VERY encouraging to him on the phone yesterday too. You guys are such good parents. I love you. Rosie

marcuswitt December 8, 2008 at 2:07:00 PM EST  

That's a fact! I do greatly appreciate it mom. Thanks, I love you!

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 4:08:00 PM EST  

Congratulations once again, Mark! Thanks for having Rosie share your need also so we could be praying for you because it is so encouraging then to hear how God answers those prayers! Nicole

mmncgrand December 10, 2008 at 9:17:00 AM EST  

Praise God for the answers to prayer for Mark. Great to share ini all that when we are so far away. Good job Mark! Grandma

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP