Friday

Christmas Decorations

I started putting up some Christmas decorations today. I got a little distracted in cleaning and sorting some areas in the family room and living room in the process, so didn't get as much decorated as I had planned. This is the bell garland that I have hanging on our fireplace mantle.

I bought this hanging rack at a garage sale awhile back. I thought it would be perfect for holding samples of cards that I make. I decided to use it this year to hold the Christmas cards and letters that we get from family and friends.

3 comments:

Kyle and Darci December 6, 2008 at 11:27:00 AM EST  

Your Christmas decorations look great! And I especially love your new "header" with the nativity scene. I have it too and it's my favorite Christmas decoration! Happy Holidays!

Nicole December 6, 2008 at 2:05:00 PM EST  

I like the new color scheme! It is very warm and inviting.

mmncgrand December 10, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM EST  

Hey! nice bell garland. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP