Sunday

Our pastor was gone this morning, so the worship leader spoke. His message was from Micah chapter 6. I have a verse from this chapter underlined in my Bible. It was good to be reminded of this verse this morning and I pray that it will come to my mind as I go through my workday tomorrow.

Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

I finished up with almost all of my food for Thanksgiving today.

Warm, bubbly apples. And the finished product - homemade applesauce. Ed and Nicole proclaimed it just right!

Another one of my favorite desserts - Pecan Pie Bars. Very rich and gooey.


I was trying to get some chocolate chip cookies made but for some reason they turned out flat. I think I must have forgotten some ingredient. This pan turned out ok though. Oh so good with some ice cream on top.
Nicole has been complaining lately of her neck and shoulders hurting. She spends a lot of time on her laptop computer, and not in a very ergonomically correct position. She fixed up the desk in her room and borrowed my desk chair. I whined about missing my chair, so Ed and Nicole went out shopping for a chair for her today. Ed just finished putting it together and returned my desk chair to me. Nicole thinks I'll want to steal her chair now! I'll have to check it out.


Nicole joined the blogging world today. Check it out at Nicole's Salmagundi. Here's the difference between Nicole and I. When I blog, I just type what I'm thinking and add a few pictures. Look at all the stuff Nicole has sitting around her as she blogs - book, journal, Bible, dictionary and her day planner. I'm sure you will find her blog very interesting and entertaining.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP