Wednesday

Candycane Cocoa, Mmmmm!

It is raining again today, but I choose to be thankful for the rain, thankful that it is NOT SNOW!

Look what I found at Sam's today. I put some of this hot chocolate in the kids final exam care packages last year and it was a hit. It's a seasonal item at Sam's and wasn't in yet last week. I was very excited to find it today since Courtney will be home tomorrow night. I have a box to send back to school with her.
I'm off to curl up with a book and enjoy my cup of peppermint hot cocoa. Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 9:01:00 PM EST  

Sounds like you are having relaxing evening! That is great! Can't wait to spend some time with you in 2 weeks from today! Love you. Rosie

marcuswitt November 17, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM EST  

That hot chocolate looks great! I will have to let you know when I am cramming for my Series 9/10 "Final" exam. I use the word final loosely, but figure it's worth a shot to get a care package with some peppermint hot chocolate.

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 7:56:00 AM EST  

lol...Mark you are hilarious. I love you slide that in there to get a care package. But, I suppose it is somewhat true...you have been studying for the 9 recently....i just don't know about the "cramming" part. :)

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP