Monday

Hydrangea's

I love hydrangea's! I think it all started when I was in France for the summer on a mission's trip and the hydrangeas were everywhere. I have planted at least three plants in the last few years and they haven't done so well. This year one of the plants seems to have blooms in abundance. I am so excited. Tonight after work I thought I'd get a shot just in case a storm came up and totally destroyed my plant tomorrow. Hopefully the plant will flourish over the summer and I'll have a lot of photo opportunities.
I used an action that I have to add a little extra color to it. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 8:27:00 PM EDT  

That is so pretty, Mom!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP