Tuesday

April Fool's Day

Seems like I should have some photo trickery (is that even a word?) going on today, but I don't. I have been reading on how to create a website and trying to get a marketing piece together for 2009 Seniors today, so didn't give the photo too much thought.

Just a few more antiques that I have sitting around in our home. I like to be able to use them so these hold little embelishments that I use for scrapbooking. Love the metal lids and unusual sizes.



I had a nice little break in my day today. I went for coffee with my daughter-in-law. Even though she is not a coffee drinker we still had fun visiting. Thanks Sonya, we'll have to do it again sometime.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP