Friday

Day 87



I forgot to post my picture yesterday. Just another shot from around our house. I saw the idea of a wall full of photos on a photography website a long time ago. I loved the idea and thought it would be a great way to hang alot of our older but favorite pictures of the family. This is in our dining room. I love being able to look at these photos when we are sitting down to a meal together. It can be a good conversation started too.

It was a rainy, gloomy day here on Thursday. I spent a lot of time sitting in my favorite brown recliner with a flannel blanket my mom made for me reading a book. It was a suspense novel and I just couldn't put it down. I finished it this morning. It was called "Interview with the Devil" by Clay Jacobson. I had picked it up on clearane at the christian book store a few weeks ago. A good book, but I won't tell you how it ended, it would spoil the suspense.

1 comments:

mmncgrand March 29, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM EDT  

I like the plants. You haven't always had them have you? Maybe something like that would be better than the ferns here. What do you think?

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP