Sunday

Day 62



Nicole and I found a neat chair today. It is circular, and swivels - which Nicole thinks is so awesome. It is really comfortable too. I think it would be a great chair to use in photo shoots. You could pose in many different positions and it's large enough to lay a baby on it.



It is absolutely gorgeous outside today!! After church Nicole and I headed to the north side to return a few things and do a little shopping for Courtney's birthday. We were driving around with the sun roof open and the windows down a little. It's in the low 60's today. I think spring is just around the corner. A few of our plants think so too, just look at this green!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP