Sunday

Nursing uniforms



This photo is something that defines me. I'm going to date myself here, but when I first started as an RN we wore white, all white, all the time AND really cute litte caps!! (I would really like to know who decided white was a good color for nurses.) Anyway, fast forward all those years to today. It seems as if the nursing uniform designers have stepped it up a notch in the last few years providing us with so many different styles, colors, etc. It's actually kind of fun to shop for new uniforms now.

So this is me. This is what I wear to work as a nurse today. (I still have my nurse's cap by the way. It's a little smashed, and a little yellow though)

I wonder what uniforms will be like in 25 years when my daughter is looking back over her years as a nurse?

1 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2008 at 7:16:00 AM EST  

Wow Great collection of Nursing uniforms...

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP