Tuesday

Day 43

So far we have not gotten the big snow that was forcast, but I thought I'd try my hand at photographing a snowflake. These snowflakes were not your normal shape, they just seemed like little tiny slivers of ice.



Marked sent us a text message at 1:14 pm today to say that he had passed his test!!! It was supposed to be a 6 hr. test, so he was done really early. So happy for him. Congratulations Mark!!

I took a few pictures of Mark and Rosie and their extended family that lives in Florida on Sunday, so here is a sneak peek. Aren't these girls beautiful?!

1 comments:

mmncgrand February 15, 2008 at 7:03:00 AM EST  

I agree these girls are beautiful. Why is it that all these young gals have such beautiful smiles? God didn't give me that kind of smile, mine always looks fake.

I wanted to tell you that I downloaded an updated flash player so now I don't have a problem when I look at your blog.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP