Thursday

Day 31



I spent some time sewing my kitchen curtains today. I like the color and all, but I think the pattern I picked for the valance will be too big at the small kitchen window, so I need to decide what would coordinate with the sliding door valances. I'll have to think on that one for awhile.

I went to pick out some new glasses today and even started to order them, but when she told me my insurance would pay $250 and I would owe $300, I decided I didn't need new glasses just yet! I will have to do some shopping around to find out if that is the going rate these days for a pair of progressive lenses. I have read about ordering glasses on the internet, so I want to check that out to see if it is any cheaper.

We just came home from church and the roads are salted very heavily in preparation for the big snow we are supposed to get tonight. I have to work in the morning, so I guess I better plan on getting up extra early to plan for a longer commute time in the morning. So, off to bed.

1 comments:

mmncgrand February 2, 2008 at 10:00:00 AM EST  

Beautiful colors. I love the light too and the molding. I am confused about the day. Isn't this Thurs? Why did you have church? Are you getting my comments? The highlight of my day is looking at your picture for the day.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP