Tuesday

Day 29



Ok, I admit this is not an awe inspiring photo!! Another long day at work, made longer by the fact that a tornado warning was called right as I was planning to leave for the evening. I stayed to help them get all our patients out in to the hall before I left. I just had lots of wind on my way home from work. You can sure hear the wind howling around the house tonight. Snow is supposed to be moving in now.

To explain the photo - these shoes are all in front of the couch in front of our family room. I think all three of us parked here on the couch to watch a movie Sunday night and our shoes have stayed here ever since. Then I added mine that I had on at work today. I told you I'm not the neatest person around!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP