Friday

Senior Portraits

It's time to start thinking about 2009 Senior Portraits and Graduation Announcements.

I would love to be able to provide you with something so unique, no one else in your class will have one just like yours! Detailed information here, please read through it and let me know if you have any questions or if I can schedule a session for you.

If you are interested in any products not listed here or are wanting a specific size finished portrait, just ask! There are so many unique products available. I want to know what you are interested in and will do my best to provide this product for you at a competitive rate.



Read this doc on Scribd: 2009 Senior Representative


Please refer to older posts for examples of graduation announcements and of senior portraits.

If you know of anyone graduating in 2009 that would be interested in these services, please send them here to read all about it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP