Wednesday

Nathan and GG

I have got to do something today other than work on pictures, but just wanted to share a few that I love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was fun to watch the interaction between these two. Love that little smirk!!

It was confusing for all of us to know who we were talking to/about, so we decided it was time to determine what each grandparent was to be called. Mom decided GG, or GiGi, would be good for her. It replaces Great Grandma. Ed and I have decided to be Nana and Papa. I thought it sounded to best if you wanted to tack on Witt to the end. So there you have it, the big decision has finally been made. Now we just have to get used to using those terms of endearment :)

2 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2011 at 8:55:00 PM EDT  

I was trying to teach Nathan a new trick with his lips. His intense look shows that he was thinking hard dabout it but just couldn't get it figured out. If I had a little more time we might have accomplished it. Maybe next time Nathan. G.J.

RosebudWitt September 25, 2011 at 10:44:00 PM EDT  

This stupid computer....I can't see any of the pictures:( I think tacking on Witt is a good idea too...that way Drew won't get confused between his Nani & PawPaw, and his Nana Witt and and Papa Witt. Plus I already call Ed, Papa Witt, so that will be super easy for me to get used to! :)

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP