Tuesday

Do you want to see more pictures of Nathan?

Here are a few more pictures of Nathan for your viewing pleasure!

Photobucket

Don't you love those eyes? This was one of his frequent positions when I was visiting. He loved to gaze out the sliding doors, and something was ALWAYS in his mouth.

Photobucket

Another frequent position.

Photobucket

Love this expression! Nathan has just about outgrown his swing. He would arch his back to inch his way down in the swing until his legs were hanging down at the bottom.

He was very content playing on the floor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his look of concentration in this one.

Photobucket

How cute are his dimpled little hands?

Photobucket

Check out his first two teeths.

Photobucket

How about his eyelashes?

Photobucket

And those kissable cheeks?

Photobucket

More later.

2 comments:

Matt and Sonya March 9, 2011 at 12:10:00 AM EST  

Awww...you got a good one of his teeth! And his eyelashes! Good work :) I think he misses his Grandma and her Ipad. I keep telling Matt I do not need one...then he shows me the new one coming out is WHITE. Still I don't need one, but more tempting. Did you see the video of him playing piano on your Ipad? So cute!

mmncgrand March 12, 2011 at 2:07:00 PM EST  

These were precious. I am so thankful for all these pictures of our little one.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP