Friday

Happy New Year

Photobucket

We arrived home from Florida around 3 am this morning. We have spent a relaxing day at home, all except for Ed who always seems to be busy! We're celebrating quietly at home this evening. We enjoyed a steak and shrimp cocktail dinner with Courtney before she headed off to work. (Thanks Rosie for the ramekin's we used for the individual shrimp cocktails.) The rest of us are watching "The Blind Side" then heading to bed early since I have to work tomorrow.

Lots of pictures to catch you up on, but that will be at a later date.

Have a wonderful, safe New Year.

3 comments:

Matt and Sonya January 1, 2011 at 1:21:00 PM EST  

Sounds fun...Happy New Year!!

RosebudWitt January 1, 2011 at 1:57:00 PM EST  

Yay! I am so glad you are using those little bowls! Esp cause I felt totally unsure of my random shopping decisions. Sounds like you guys had a good new years!

Mark and I had a romantic date at home. We had candles, wine, and sushi. Reflected on our 2010 goals that we made last year, and made new ones for 2011 :)

Deb January 1, 2011 at 8:08:00 PM EST  

Rosie, I'm so surprised! I thought you were having a big party with your family. Glad you and Mark had some time just the two of you - you needed it after your house emptied out!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP