Friday

Spurts of Organization

I've been going through spurts of organization lately.

Photobucket

I'm desperately trying to get my photos in order and all in one place.

Photobucket

It seems like a never ending project. Maybe this summer I can get the girls to help me and get it done once and for all.

Also trying to get all my scrapbook "inspiration" in order and get rid of some of the stuff laying around. So far I have gone from this...

Photobucket

to this small pile.

Photobucket

Courtney took the empty magazine holders to a woman's shelter. Maybe once it's all done I'll be inspired to scrapbook again!

1 comments:

RosebudWitt April 10, 2010 at 6:43:00 PM EDT  

Great work, Momma Witt! I must say, you are one of the best scrapbookers of all time! I love looking at your work every time I come home :)

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP