Friday

Wii Play

We went to the Outlets at Castle Rock the day after Christmas.

Photobucket

It was snowing as we began our trip, but ended quickly and turned into a beautiful day. We found some good bargains too. As the day wore on my back began to bother me. I wasn't sure why so I didn't say anything to anyone about it.

When we got home that night, we decided to play the Wii. Matt & Sonya received a new game for the Wii along with a few additional remotes for Christmas.

Mark, these next pictures are for you.

Photobucket

Matt wanted you to know that he is becoming the expert at wakeboarding now, so you better watch out when he visits again! As you can see, everyone is cheering him on in the boat and watching as he gets some great air! (it looks like I cut off this picture a little, oops!)

Then we found the game that I dominated - canoeing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They all spent the rest of the night trying to beat me. After they had worn me completely down, Matt finally won. All the sudden it was time for bed - go figure! I did discover why my back was so sore though. It was from all the rowing (we had played the night before as well). Sunday everyone was complaining about how sore they were. It's pretty amazing that one can be so active with a video game that they have sore muscles. Whoever designed this system was a genious - lots of fun and exercise.

5 comments:

Matt and Sonya January 1, 2010 at 4:32:00 PM EST  

This was HILARIOUS! I have to give it to you mom for being a pro at canoeing. I couldn't take you down no matter how much I tried! Probably one of the highlights of the trip was this little competition. ha ha. Just wait until I post the video of your defeat! :)

mmncgrand January 2, 2010 at 10:39:00 AM EST  

I'm waiting for this Sonya!!

Matt and Sonya January 2, 2010 at 11:31:00 PM EST  

It's coming, Grandma! Hopefully during this next week while I am in training in Amarillo, TX. I am hoping to work on it at night at the hotel!!

marcuswitt January 4, 2010 at 1:50:00 PM EST  

That game looks awesome! I am impressed with how realistic the boat looks too. Got the full tower and everything. The only missing is the speakers. I can't wait to see the skills Matt!

RosebudWitt January 6, 2010 at 11:52:00 AM EST  

That is funny that Matt has a wakeboarding game now :) He'll be ready to hit the water hard then when he comes down here again.

I wish I could see the pictures! But reading the text is fun too :)

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP