Wednesday

Wow, so far behind on blog posts! I need to head to the grocery store soon to refill the fridge and purchase the items needed for our traditional New Year's Eve fondue. I've been checking out some new recipes this morning, so am excited to get going on those.

Just a few random pictures for you today.

I found enough socks to complete my garland. Next year I need to add numbers and actually use it as an advent countdown. I still would love to find some polka dot socks, but I'm happy with this so far.

sock garland 2

Ed, Nicole, Courtney and I opened a few gifts at home on the Sunday before Christmas. We didn't even put up the big tree since we would be spending Christmas with Matt and Sonya in Colorado (I'll get pictures of that up soon I promise!).

christmas 2009 at home

Even though the tree didn't go up, I made sure there were plenty of candles lit around the house.

dining room candle

Courtney spent quite a bit of time detailing the car for us before our big trip. So nice to start out with a nice clean car.

Photobucket

Our new car has a built in GPS system which came in quite handy on the trip. Seems like we learned something new about the information it contained each time we searched for an address or place of interest.

Photobucket

Ed is having arthroscopic surgery on his knee in the morning, so please keep him in your prayers. I'm hoping to work on pictures while I'm waiting for him, so will be able to update the blog more tomorrow.

2 comments:

mmncgrand December 30, 2009 at 10:02:00 PM EST  

We will be praying for you Ed tomorrow. I am still waiting for a good picture of the car so we can see what it looks like. Glad you are all home safe.

mmncgrand December 31, 2009 at 4:01:00 PM EST  

I like the sock garland and all the candles. You decorate so well deb!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP