Thursday

Our "Goldilocks"

Photobucket

Ed and I's gift to each other for our anniversary was a down comforter and flannel sheets for our new bed. I was so thrilled to find some super soft flannel sheets and down comforter at Tuesday Morning and the flannel comforter cover at TJMaxx/Homegoods. I love being able to find a bargain, especially when they coordinate so well. These new additions have made our bed even more cozy and comfortable - and much harder to get up in the morning!!

Nicole has been displaced from her room since Ed has been working on the insulation in the attic. (The attic access is through her closet.) So over the last week or so, she has been trying out all the beds in the house - the extra bedroom, Courtney's bed, and she informed us that she chose our bed while we were gone for a few days over Thanksgiving. I think our bed was "just right." She's our own Goldilocks!

3 comments:

mmncgrand December 3, 2009 at 6:37:00 PM EST  

I love the pillows and comforter. Your bed does look very inviting. So has Nicole continued to sleep in your bed since you have been home? There is certainly room, right?

mmncgrand December 3, 2009 at 6:49:00 PM EST  

I forgot to tell you that Dad made me a ladder for my bears. it is so cute.

Ellen December 3, 2009 at 9:09:00 PM EST  

I guess that makes Ed, Courtney and you the three bears. Right?

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP