Wednesday

Productive Wednesday

Had lots to do today. I started out by defrosting the freezer - something I have kept putting off.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't it look nice all clean and organized? We bought this scratch and dent freezer when we got our first house 27+ years ago. Everytime I defrost it I wonder if it will start back up again. Thankfully it continues to cool right down.

Then I attempted to whittle down the mounds of laundry clogging up the laundry room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems no one else knows how to do it around here!

While Mom W. was taking her nap, I ran to Sam's to restock the fridge and cupboards.

Photobucket

Filled up the candy jar. (Do you think the Skittles will still be here for you Matt and Mark?)

Photobucket

I'm ready for bed now, but will get cleaned up and head to our small group instead. Always excited to spend the evening with this group of friends studying the Bible.

Hope you had a productive day as well.

2 comments:

mmncgrand August 27, 2009 at 2:24:00 PM EDT  

Good for you, getting all that done. I just finished making two pans of lasagna. I thought I would bring them if you want. Let me know. I have some pies in the freezer if you want.

RosebudWitt August 27, 2009 at 6:14:00 PM EDT  

Whoa!! Good for you getting so much done! You must feel so good inside looking at your handywork. Question, do you think we should defrost our freezer too? We have had ours for 2 years now and I have never done that. So glad you got skittles! Tastiness! Can't wait to see you all soon. I am still in shock that we are actually going to be able to make it and for 4 days...all out of nowhere! Thank you Jesus!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP