Sunday

Lazy Sunday

Carrie and Dennis just left so the house seems awfully quiet. We are loving these cooler days. We enjoyed a fire outside last night complete with smores. Ed, Dennis and Mom spent several hours at the State Fair while Nicole, Carrie and I went to the antique mall. Courtney accompanied us to Tuesday Morning but opted out of the antique shopping - it's just not her thing!

Found these cute dishclothes while going through my favorite sites.

Photobucket

I thought they would be a fun way for you to use up some of your yarn scraps Mom.

Work has been very busy this last week with the addition of a new computer system for our documentation. The IT guys(and girls) have been working around the clock trying to fix the glitches as they surface. We are the pilot hospital in our organization for this new system, so that is exciting but stressful all at the same time.

2 comments:

RosebudWitt August 23, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM EDT  

I hope you had fun with Dennis and Carrie! Glad that you were able to spend time with them this weekend! I will be praying for you at work as well on my way to work. That's exciting getting to be the pilot hospital. And please pray for me too..I can't tell you how nuts things are right now. So many positions to fill in such little time at Live TV, which is a great opportunity. But, just praying I don't lose my serenity and peace throughout the day. I always start strong, but my afternoons are usually more difficult bc I am so tired and drained with having to run with this thing. I have to get better at delegating :)

mmncgrand August 25, 2009 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  

Blows my mind just thinking of how your brain has to be working right now, you too Rosie. Glad it is not me. Those are cute cloths, I am not sure I would be able to figure them out though. It is just too easy to just keep doing the pattern I have. See you soon.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP