Thursday

I mentioned before that I have found a quilting blog that I love called Film in the Fridge. Here is one of the quilts I am admiring. We are considering getting a King size bed, so I'm thinking this would make a nice quilt for it.

sunny squares quilt

Here it is with other fabrics.

This End Up quilt

This is the back of the quilt.

This End Up quilt

She has such a fun style. Check out her flickr photos for lots more inspiration.

I have started to put together some rectangles with pieces of fabrics I have left over from other projects.

quilt squares

1 comments:

mmncgrand August 12, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM EDT  

Pretty!! I can't believe you two are wanting a king-size bed. I thought Ed was against it.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP