Wednesday

Amy Butler Inspiration

I was looking around on Amy Butler's website today and found so many things that I would love to make. Here are just a few that I like. Love these "gumdrop" pillows.

I think this apron is really cute. I don't wear an apron when I cook, but maybe I need to change that.

I like this ball fringe on the pillows. I think I need to find some to go with my fabric for at least one of my pillows.

I like these flat pillows too. Doesn't that look inviting?


Here is a pillow made out of some of my fabrics. I'm really liking this combo.

Now I just need to decide what to make first.

2 comments:

Nicole March 4, 2009 at 8:07:00 PM EST  

I like these pillow options. Maybe you should get rid of the couches and have all kinds of different shapes and sizes of pillows in their place!

Jessica Johnston March 4, 2009 at 11:28:00 PM EST  

I really like the gum drop pillows - just bought the pattern and I'm excited to make one for each of my girls with the new fabric for their rooms! I'm loving all the links you have - and way to be on top of blogging :) Sounds like you guys are doing well - too bad we don't see you at football games anymore.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP