Sunday

Preparing for Christmas at the Wittleder's

I haven't posted much over the last week or so. Thought I would do a little catch-up with what was going on. We finally got around to doing a few Christmas cookies on Sunday. We made the two favorites of those left in our house - Thumbprints and Snickerdoodles.

We had unique colors of icing for our cookies, but they sure looked pretty!

Nicole and Courtney icing cookies.

Nicole slaving away icing cookies. You can see her bandages behind her ear in this picture. We go to the Dr. in the morning. She is ready for these to come off.

And the final product, my favorite, Thumbprints.











3 comments:

Matt and Sonya December 28, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM EST  

Oh man! I missed out. I LOVE snickerdoodles! :)

RosebudWitt December 29, 2008 at 1:05:00 PM EST  

Those cookies look delightful! Wish I was there to eat some with you guys. Have fun shopping today...hope you find some great deals!

Nicole December 31, 2008 at 4:56:00 PM EST  

We really look like grumpy butts making those cookies. Maybe I'll try to look more pleasant next time.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP