Tuesday

Something sparkly!



Sorry to disappoint you - it's not a diamond!

When I went out to my car tonight after work there was ice on the trees and some on the cars. I wondered what the roads would be like. They actually were just wet, not slippery at all even though the slushy stuff was still coming down. Ed said there was just one patch on 465 was bad and several cars were off of the road. Hopefully it's not a sheet of ice as he heads to work in the morning and glad I don't have to worry about going in to work tomorrow. I am hoping there will still be some ice on the trees tomorrow because I think it would be fun to take some pictures when it's light out. Plus I need to play with my new camera!

So what is the above photo you ask? It is a drop hanging off the mirror on the car. Kind of cool, huh?!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP