Friday

Day 25

I picked up an extra day of work at the hospital today. Can't always turn down the extra cash! Anyway, they called at 5:30 am to say they didn't need me to come in. YEAH!! Turned off the alarm and rolled over. Then they called again at 9 am and wanted me to come in. Boy do I hate starting my day late and feeling behind all day long, but one of the other nurses had passed some of the medications and done a couple of the assessments on my patients for me, so it wasn't too bad. The best part was that I got to leave early - 4 pm instead of 7:30 pm!

So the good things today:
1) I earned some extra money today
2) I didn't have to work a 12 hour shift
3) I got to go to work AND come home from work during daylight!
4) I was able to talk to Mark this afternoon since I was home early.
5) I was able to take my picture of the day during daylight hours today.

So, here it is.



I'm thinking if Nicole doesn't want to paint a canvas for me, I may try it myself. This shot is of the drawer on her easel.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP