Wednesday

Day 23



Aren't these buildings fun colors? I think they would be a great place to take senior pictures. No businesses have moved in there yet, so maybe I can get a few sessions in before they do.



I like the outdoor lights here too, maybe a smaller size would look good on our house.

I had an eye appointment today and can definately see better with my new contacts. My left eye had changed quite a bit. I'm trying to decide if a new pair of glasses is a want or a need right now. An updated pair of glasses would be fun! I spent the rest of the day taking back accessories that Nicole and I didn't think would work. I'm hoping Nicole will paint a canvas for me and then I'll use some of my flower pictures in the kitchen since I haven't found anything else that I like.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP