Saturday

Day 19

Here are some before and after shots of the kitchen. I don't think the color is totally correct here, but you get the picture. I can't wait to get new pictures hung up and all the extras done! I left the light hanging down in front of the window hoping maybe I could get a new light fixture put up there instead of the old one, but we'll see. I have curtains to make and rugs to buy, etc. but overall I am very happy with the new look and so suprised that we got it all done in one weekend. We do have a few spots to go touch up and I have to repaint the white woodwork, but the big mess is done. Very bold for me!










1 comments:

Dawn T January 24, 2008 at 12:03:00 AM EST  

OMG I LOVE the new colors!! They are so up my alley. Man I just love that apple green - SWEET paint job - looks great!!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP