Wednesday

First snow in Indy

We don't get much snow in Indy, so this helps to put one in the Christmas spirit. It looks so pretty right now




Three of my children are in college finals mode now. We have usually sent ourselves, or through our church, a care package during this time. I have neglected to send one to Matt while he has been in Physical Therapy school, so I am rectifying the situation since this is his last semester of finals. We are so proud of all his hard work and determination. Hope he likes his care package. Nicole was pouting last night when she saw his all done up, so I had to lead her to her bedroom to see that she had one too! (since she is living at home while going to college)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP